Friday, December 28, 2012

Lookbook: The vintage one

I had two rush days on 24th and 25th, i went Disneyland, watched my favourite long-waited movie--Breaking Dawn part 2(I still cant get used wif the fact that twilight series were ended:( ), photoshooting wif my frds. i felt so tried after those and had a cold because that.

anyways,here is my second look that i shoot wif my frd Jamie.
This is a very vintage one, the shirt and the bag are actually older me,haha.
i bought the dog patterned shirt from the vintage shop that i mention before, i just love it, i can wear it wif everything!
about the bag, its from mum again(maybe i should make a collection of mum's old items?), a very classic one from YSL, and i love it.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
          
 


Megan:)
 
 

1 comment:

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)