Sunday, February 3, 2013

Disneyland.

its a post that supposed to be post a month ago, but my laziness made me delay and delay..
This is the look of that day and some photograph I took in Disney,
which is a good place to go in Christmas, the lights and decorations are just perfectly combine wif the warm atmosphere of Christmas.
On that day, i decided to wear some winter texture clothes,which are blue velet skirt and the wine red sweater wif my essential favourite belt. As that day was freezing, so step on those over the knee lace up boot to trap some warm on my feet
 
 

 
 
 
                  
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, you are very cute and I love this pretty combination, good taste with those awesome over the knee boots , I'm so fan of this style !
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)