Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bold



I know spring is already arrive,
but I'm just still missing the winter,which cold enough so I can layer my clothings.
I dont have time to shoot the spring outfits yet, probaly will do some shootings in Easter holidays.
This is the look taken in last month when I was in Guangzhou
awww,just realised that I still have some winter looks atucking in my compiters...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
 
Sweater:H&M(men),Belt:H&M,Laether Skirt:Forever21,bag:Another,other itmes:random botiques
 
Last time I mentioned about that I would take photos in flower exhibition, my camera is broken on that day! I was really depressed about that:( Without a camera is actually like without life for me:(
Now I am considering to fix it or to buy a new one.
I am having a DIY projects in mind now, I will do it as long as I have a camera back! Stay tunned!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)