Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crave for white

Here are some inspired white items that I want for this spring and summer,
I cant wait to wear some white flowy clothings walking under the bright sunshine, together with my sun hat and flippers , and take some great shots with the sun.

1.x-tra cutout dress, from lulus.com(here), I really love the cutout details.
2.Studded high-low dress, from Forever21(
here), this is a really pretty dress, the on-trend elments,studds and high-low style are combined perfectly in white for the spring season.
3.Lace crop top, from H&M(here), its just a spring and summer must have items!!
4.Lace fringe top, from H&M(here), again, must have itmes!
5.circle skirt, from American apparel(here), that would be cool to wear with pastel colours,espically for spring and summer!
6.lace cutout dress, from lulus.com(here), again,just love the cutout details!
7.Turtleneck crop top, from American apparel(here), I have been finding this for long time, still finding!
 
hopefully, I will update my DIY floral crown soon:) Stay tunned!
Megan

1 comment:

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)