Sunday, March 3, 2013

Flashback



Its been awhile since last update, i am quite lazy and busy since school day started,
realizing that i only have one year left to have my DSE exam, so i promised myself to try my very best for that.
so i might not be able to always update my blog,
but i will do it once i have time, and after one year, I can put more time in here and for fashion.

so, this look was probably taken more than two moths ago, I just dun hv time to edit them till now,
again, the same poses same kind of style, well , i know....
I will try more styles!
 
 
 
 
yayyy,i really love the view of vitoria habour^^
This is my good friend,Bobo and photos taken by my friend Jonathan ,thanks!

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)