Monday, July 8, 2013

Electric sekki A/W 2013 launch + Style Jammin' part 1



If you have read other Hong Kong bloggers' blog, you would have known that Electric sekki launched their Autumn/Winter 2013 collections. It's my pleasure that being able to visit their showroom with a group of bloggers. We have viewed all the brands of new collections and tried them on. It was so much fun during the style jamming section! Priscilla from Electric Sekki patiently introudced every ideas and story behind of different brands' collections
 
here's are some of my favourite items from different brands 
1.The embroidered denim jacket from Kusbi, which is known for denim and the originator of skinny denim jeans. I am amazed by the idea of embroidering on denim, which brings out a great combination, chic but casual.
P.s. I have found a high-waisted denim skirt from the Vintage shop with a similar embroidered idea, how awsome, maybe I will share in the following post:)
Style jammed by Nicole Chui from The Fashion Wonton,photo taken by Nick Chan from Cut&Copy 
2.Leather scalloped shorts from One Teaspoon, looks great together with other playful patterns in the collections.
3.Colour-blocked lapel leather jacket from Twenty8Twelve, absolutely a perfect match.
4.Jewelled shocking pink sweater and metallic green pants from House of Holland, a very catchy look. My eyes was catched on this look when I first got into the showroom. and I was surprised by the idea of this collections, ''The Chic grandma''. Designer used his imagination, created the collection for the grandma who want to party with well used in jewels, vintage elements and furs but still managed to stay modern. Love this collections!
Nichole Chui from The Fashion Wonton and Maddy from Style Blossom are holding their favourite pieces from House of Holland.
 Sunglasses from House of Holand and Kusbi
5.Oversized funky sweater from Nanushka, I love this black and white illusion on the creamy sweater, a fun piece too wear with.
6. The green top from Chalayan Black, a Luxury brand creating high-end fashion produt.This simple green top with an unusal design: no seams on the shoulders, which shapes the body better when wearing it.
Nick Chan from Cut&Copy
 
So Finally comes to my style jamming part 1, I am wearing the panelled leather jacket from Chalayan Black.
Wearing: Panelled Lather Jacket from Chalayan Black, Sunglasses From House of Holland, dungarees from mum
Photo taken by Nick Chan from Cut&Copy 
Spend long time on this post, hope you guys enjoy! Part 2 featuring my Favourite brand Sass and Bide will be up soon! Stay tuned!
Here is a Sneak peek taken by Nicole Chui from The Fashion Wonton
 
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)