Sunday, July 14, 2013

HK Fashion Week + OOTD

I was lucky enough to be invited by street style website WhatIwear,
as their representative to attend the Hong Kong Fashion Week.
It was so much fun of seeing lots of fashionistas, creative designs and watching fashion parade of S/S 2014 collections. 
ZICS by San Lee, creating unisex collections in black,white and grey, which is my favourite collections. Especially the ombre black to grey stockings, I really wanna own them!
NUBIANO by Ng Sao Chan, well known for Glamorous and sparkling evening dresses and elegant wedding gowns.
 Captured fashionable legs during the fashion show
 Outfit of the day, decided to match them in earth tone with gold embellishments.
I have been wearing this crop top non-stop recently, it is such a breezy piece for Summer though the colour is a bit hard to match with, but I have already found the perfect mate for it, which is this Camo green leopard skirt that I also found in thirft shop. Cheap but chic , thats all I want.

wearing:DIY Crop top and leopard high waisted skirt from thirft shop, mirror belt and ankle boots from Cotton on
 
Hope you enjoy reading it,more posts will be up!Stay tuned!
Megan xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I found you via the #HKFashionBlogger's group on Facebook! I totally found out about HK Fashion Week too late, so I've missed all the good events!

    Love the monochromatic pieces from ZICS by San Lee! So cool to see the designs of local designers!

    & I like your metal belt with your skirt! xx

    www.exoddinary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, glad you find me there!I agree so, some local designers are talented too!
      Thanks so much:)

      Delete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)