Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Metallic white(style jammin' part2)



The part two of style jamming in electrics sekki is finally up, sorry for my laziness.
This look featuring one of the most popular brands, Sass&Bide.This collections are mainly in classic black&white with well used in metallic embellishments which perfectly shape out edginess and sexiness. I must say that I absolutely love this collections! 
 all are in black & white,so simple and clean.
 
This streamline metallic dresses with sliver beadings kinda remind me of the mermaid, "an edgy mermaid"
Next brand I also style jammed with is N°21, this collections are full of Autum elements,leathers,dark lace and earth tone colours. I would love to whole this whole collections, so earthy and easy to wear with in the Fall.
Random shot on this lovely White flame-like clutch and red hat.
here comes to the style jammin look 2,
absolutely LOVE this  tunning dress! Model wore it in black on the runway, photos from internet.
Wearing: Dress from Sass&Bide,Cluntch from N°21,sunglasses from House of Holland
Me and Emily from Style by Emmy being the Sass&Bide twins:P
Hope you like this post!

Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, great coverage! I really like Sass & Bide! So you can purchase it at Electric Sekki? Or is it just a showroom? x
    www.exoddinary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl:)
      Nope I didnt, its just a showroom:P

      Delete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)