Monday, November 18, 2013

The Flame



Dress: thirfted(MEE&GEE),Bag&Boots:online store,necklace:Marc by Marc Jacobs,Belt:Cotton on
Guys,you have no idea of how much I miss here! There are still few shots that I've done with Jonathan a month ago,don't blame me--I am drown by tons of workload:\
  The weather is getting chilly now,which means sweaters and coats should be lined up in closet! So I guess this will be probably last sleeveless look for this year. This mid-length dress that I thifted from Mee&Gee is definitely a new try for me as I am not a big fan of long dresses.The orangish tie dye pattern surprisingly caught my eyes and I had to get it!Turns out at it is such a photogenic dress and appear like the flame under the sunlight.
 
Hope you like this look!
I'll try my best to update here as soon as possible! 
 
Xoxo,
Megan

3 comments:

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)