Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Helena

I was drowned by tons of projects and tests lately. Well,that make sense as it's midterm season.  My mind has been blowing up lately, couldn't be more careless, I have lost stuff often(eg. student card,two semi-finished assignments..) Definitely not my lucky period:/ but what could I say more than a song by My Chemical Romance - Helena that my best friend Clara just recommended me?
"What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight"  
I've been wearing this black pleated midi skirt a lot lately, another old item from mum, I know it's not everybody's taste tho, I do get different from my friends but who cares?. I am so in love with this ugly-beauty. Sometimes you just wear clothes that you feel good in it,right?

This post will be ended with a picture of me staying in my favorite place of the campus, stay tuned for the next post.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)