Wednesday, November 12, 2014

OOTD of Yesterday

A quick outfit post this time, few shots were done yesterday with my classmates. It was an exhausting period for me lately, wasn't on a blogging mood but as promised to blog more regularly, I've decided to make this quick outfit post. This is just what I wear the most lately, denim jacket with a dress, quick and easy. I guess it's just everyone's taste, which explains me and my friend Hera wearing the same sort of matching coincidentally, haha. We became lovely denim sister lol
I've mentioned that many shots were done, hopefully will be up right after my tests are done( Saturday) 

bye for now
Megan x

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit of yesterday....you look great girl!
    fab pointy flats!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)